Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Whats in the name?

Wheelin With The Eatons started in late 2008.  My husband officially became a lineman and I officially graduated with my teaching licenses in elementary education and physical education (thus our domain name).  We went on the road for Mr. Linemans job, lived in a 5thwheel for almost 3 years and saw lots of places. Angel was born about a year after we started traveling and life was good!!!

We have now settled, bought a house, baby boo was born and life is even better.  All this started because..... Two People Fell In Love!

Why is Angel nicknamed Angel? She is named after my grandma. Who passed away.  So she is my Angel.  She also saved me from lonely pit of boredom and depression while we were traveling.  God knew I needed a special surprise. And so, along she came.

Baby boo?  I have no idea where this came.  But, my youngest sweetheart has been baby boo for a long time.


No comments: